Fees are set according to recommendations by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors. Please contact to discuss.
-A free 10 minute telephone consultation is offered
Fees cover operating costs including, the cost of the session, any phone calls, handouts, research and preparation time, continuing professional education, clinical consultation to guide counselling practise, and professional certification
Please contact me for information on fees regarding group workshops and clinical telephone consultations.
- Payment is due at the end of each session. The preferred method of payment is cash, but credit card and debit are also available.
- A receipt will be issued at the end of each session
- Some extended health plans and insurance plans will cover part or all of the costs for counselling services. If you plan to use benefits please be sure to check that counselling by a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) is covered by your benefits prior to booking.
- I accept clients accessing funding through the Victims Assistance program
- I ask that you give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment.